Colgate-Palmolive Released Job Openings On 10-12-2021.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered in Park Avenue, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and allocation of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Colgate-Palmolive s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Colgate-Palmolive Recruiting M.Sc. (Analytical Science, Inorganic /Organic Chemistry or similar qualification) with Minimum 7-12 years of experience for Research Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Research Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10-12-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
As a Senior Associate / Research Scientistyou will be part of our ambitious team at our IGTeD center, responsible for end to end planning & implementation of planned analytical science initiatives in partnership with local & global analytical & product development teams for respective categories for India GTeD while being compliant to defined safety, quality & regulatory norms.
- Coordinate the India business requirements end to end for Analytical activities in partnership with global and local analytical and product development project teams and to manufacturing sites across geographies and provide Analytical expertise to Oral Care, Personal Care and Home Care stability projects.
- Perform and report the results of routine analysis, new product formats and analytical method validations using Analytical Instrumentation in a cGMP environment.
- Analyse raw materials, experimental formulas, finished products, competitive products, and troubleshooting samples. Transfer analytical methods and new technologies in consultation with the operational manager and provide analytical support and training for troubleshooting samples. Follow written analytical lab procedures from global and experimental methods and published standard or compendia sources.
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods. Solve problems and apply troubleshooting to analytical instrumentation. Maintain, calibrate, qualify and troubleshoot instrumentation. Maintain accurate, up to date and concise laboratory records.
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge in the identified scientific field. Stay abreast of the latest technical developments and breakthroughs by drawing on industry contacts, scientific literature, conferences, and patent filings. Build on technical expertise, expanding it in complementary directions. Use technical expertise and creativity to proactively identify potential problems and address them using appropriate resources.
- Share internal and external technical knowledge discoveries, ideas, and vision with colleagues through documentation, presentations, publications, and patents.
- Drive initiatives to simplify and improve technical processes. Translate technical attributes into simple, Utilize statistical approaches to experimental design to maximize learning with the least amount of time and with minimum resources.
- Be 100% compliant to all Product Safety, Quality, and Regulatory requirements to operate with cost effectiveness and speed. Practice good documentation practices.