Cognizant Released Job Openings On 26/08/2022.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for InvCognizant esco Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting B.Pharma Graduates with 02-04 Years Experience for SPE/Medical Transcriber & Medical Scribe Position.Complete Details for the SPE/Medical Transcriber & Medical Scribe follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida, Pune, Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:26/08/2022
- Mode of application :walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
- Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
- Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
- Experience required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation or similar academic setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.