Cognizant Released Job Openings On 19-11-2021.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Science / Engineering graduates with 01+ Years Experience for Programmer Analyst Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Programmer Analyst Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
1 Requirement Analysis:a Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
2 Efficient Task Execution:
a Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
• b Adherence to schedule / timelines.
• c Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
• d Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
• e Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
• f Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
• g Comply with defined process during task execution.
• h Provide periodic task level updates as required.
a Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
b Creating application specific reports Eg:
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects:number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
a Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
• b Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
5 Learning / Training:
a Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
• b Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
• c Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
• d Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.