Cliantha Research Limited Recruiting For Officer / Sr. Officer – Consumer Research .Cliantha Research, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), provides comprehensive and integrated offerings in Early Phase, Late Phase, Respiratory, Tobacco Research, Dermatology, Consumer Research, Research Lab, IVRT, Biometrics, Pharmacovigilance & Medical Services, Environmental Exposure Chambers (EECs).
Eligibility and other details :
- Post Name: Officer / Sr. Officer – Consumer Research
- Qualification:B.Pharm / D.Pharm / M.Sc/B.sc
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Experienced:2 to 4 years
- No Vacancies: 01
- Selection Process : Based on Resume Received,will shortlist.
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ensure about the prearrangement of study requirements (i.e. requisition of randomization schedule, meals requisition, test product availability etc.)
3. Follow the proposed timelines for conducting and completing the clinical trials.
4. Place a requisition to Quality Control (QC) for requisite number of forms (General forms and Study specific forms) well in advance as required for the study.
5. Initiate the preparation of Trial Master File for respective study.
6. Inform the Sponsor and EC of any changes to the protocol or safety concerns and submit progress reports to the EC per requirements.
7. Place a pre-study meeting request for study staff training on most recent EC approved protocol and delegation of duties by the study staff in consultation with PI.
8. Update the staff, CRM and Team lead on study progress plan.
9. Manage study supplies (Lab kits, CRFs, clinical supplies, etc.) and meals of study subjects in timely manner.
10. Ensure timely review of study data.
11. Coordinate study-monitoring visits and conduct subject visits according to requirements.