Cipla Hiring Masters degree in Pharmacy / Master degree in Science .Cipla is one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies not just in India but across more than 170 countries. Our portfolio includes 2000 products in 65 therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally. Cipla¢¢s turnover in FY13 was 1.5 billion USD…Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Cipla
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Deputy Manager-ADL-DQA
- Qualification: Masters degree in Pharmacy / Master degree in Science
- Experience :06-09 Years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/skills Required:
- Ensure timely revision/review and implementation of SOP, IOP’s and EOP’s by keeping a track of documents to maintain the compliance status of IPD.
- Review and assess change controls, deviations and CAPA’s by coordinating with IPD to ensure effective implementation of approved changes/actions.
- Review of CMC documents by coordinating with ADL to meet the expectations of regulatory agencies.
- Ensure effective implementation of quality systems by co-ordinating with ADL department to maintain overall compliance status to the laboratory.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply