Cipla is Hiring for Team Lead – QA and has issued notification to accept Applications. Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. . Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Lead – QA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cipla
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Team Lead – QA
- Qualification: M.Sc
- Experience: 8 – 12 Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1) Review of investigation of deviation, Out of specification and out of trend.
2) Decide CAPA for the identified root cause.
3) Decide the remedial measures and CAPA for internal and external audit observations.
4) Review of the changes with respect to impact on product and regulatory filings.
5) Implement the global CAPA from other units.
6) Review of the risk assessment of the non-conformance.
Comprehensive approach to the system with respect to root cause identification and deriving corrective actions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.