Cipla Released Job Openings On 20/01/2022.Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Medical Representative (MR) as follows.
Cipla Recruiting B.Sc/B.Pharma candidates with 1-5 years of Experience for Medical Representative (MR) Position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative (MR) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location: Karimnagar
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 20/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Lupin Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
Achieve the tertiary and secondary business of the division in the respective territory and therapy by managing relationships with the key stake holders viz. doctors & chemists and by creating prescriptions by marketing the company’s brands and providing superior customer service thereby achieving the company’s overall Business targets for the division in India
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Achieve the Sales targets by brand marketing against the plan for the year
- Identify the customer-brand matrix by doing appropriate market studies, placing the right product for right customer.
- Understand the potential of customer and modifying the selling techniques
- Promote the product with the help of scientific tools / publications, demonstrations, PDA, reminder cards etc.
- Ensure the monthly Doctor Conversion & increasing prescriber base
2. Monitor business details thereby planning the sales achievement
- Being aware of Primary business orders and stock position at Stockists and create plans for liquidation of the stock and Monitoring Secondary billing
- Increase the Yield Per Month of the assigned territory
- Monitor the Product return, stock and Expiry at the different stockists in the territory
- Ensure the Product availability at all places within the territory
- Collect the Competitor Information by conducting RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit)
- Take PoB (Pen on Book) for the respective products and ensuring billing from stockists