Chemveda Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 12-11-2021.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry.
Chemveda Life Sciences Recruiting M.Sc.(Analytical Chemistry/Organic chemistry) Candidates with 4-9 years of relevant experience for Research Associate/Senior Research Associate Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad( Uppal )
- Department: Analytical R&D
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12-11-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Walk-In details : 19th November , 10 AM onwards,Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot# B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad. (view on Map) Contact – Sandhya
- Email id:Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to email@example.com.
- Contact; Sandhya
Related Job : Serum Institute,DRDO,Sai Lifesciences Online Off Campus Drive/Walk in Interviews
Job Description/Skills Required
Key Skills and Competencies :
Should support to the Process Research team and should have at least one of the below req. skillset.
1. LC-MS/MS – Performing Development for Genotoxic Impurities.(Performing validations will be an advantage)
2. GC/GC-HS – GC Method development for in-process samples, residual solvents and content methods.
3. HPLC Method development
and In-process validations – > HPLC Routine analysis, execution of method developments, mini validations, method transfers.
>Knowledge on Review of analytical data. Preparation and review of analytical weekly updates.
>Preparation of documents like SOPs, Spec and MOAs, Protocols and Reports.
>Standards qualifications, Analysis of impurities, Physical Characterizations, Residue Content, Stability Studies etc
4. HPLC & Documentations – HPLC Routine analysis (Raw materials, In-Process and Intermediates) and Calibrations.
Kindly carry the below documents:
- Updated Resume.
- Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
- Passport size Photo.
- 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the interview.
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry)
Experience: 4-9 years of relevant experience in Analytical R&D.