Chemveda Life Sciences Released Job Openings On 13/07/2022.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Chemveda Life Sciences Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Chemveda Life Sciences Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry with 03-08 years relevant experience for Research Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Research Scientist as follows..
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:30
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/07/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Walk-In details : 16th July , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad. (view on Map)Contact – HR ( 04027207710 )
Related Job : Zydus Lifesciences Walk In On 16th July 2022 For FRESHERS And Experienced
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
We are conducting Walk-In interviews from 16th July 2022 for multiple positions in Discovery Chemistry Solutions (CRO).
1. Job Description :
- Department: Discovery Chemistry Solutions
- Positions: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 3-9 years of relevant CRO experience.
- Fresher Ph.D. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal chemistry) can also appear for the interview with their PPT. (Post.Doc Not required)
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purification techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communication skills.
Note: Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward their resume to email@example.com.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Updated Resume. Last three months’ payslips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy). Passport size Photo. 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Click here for Official notification and Apply