Chemveda Life Sciences is Hiring for Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/Sr.RA and has issued notification to accept Applications.Chemveda Life Sciences Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India that manufactures and sells pharmaceutical generics, formulations and nutraceuticals in India.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/Sr.RA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Chemveda Life Sciences
- Location : Hyderabad( Uppal )
- Post Name: Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/Sr.RA
- Experience: 3-8 years
- No of Vacancies: 15
- Details of Salary: NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Department : Process R&D (CRAMS)
Division : Synthesis
Qualification : M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience : 2-8 years of relevant experience.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Good knowledge of synthetic chemistry and Process R&D of API and advanced intermediates.
- Skill set : Analytical knowledge of HPLC, NMR and LCMS and also analytical interpretation.
- Planning and execution of laboratory experiments associated with assigned projects.
- Proactive planning of the experiments and Risk assessment knowledge to handle the critical/ pyrophoric/hazardous reactions.
- Exposure to Transfer the process to Kilo lab or Pilot plant.
Interested Candidates can share the profile on email@example.com
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc (Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
Experience: 2-8 years of relevant experience in Process R&D (CRAMS).