Emcure Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 06/09/2022.Emcure Pharmaceuticals is a fast growing fully integrated Indian pharmaceutical company with global presence engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruiting MD Pharmacology Graduates with 00-02+Years Experience for Medical Advisor Position.Complete Details for the Medical Advisor as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:₹ 12,00,000 – 22,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:06/09/2022
- Mode of application : Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Proactive strategic support to enable and facilitate medico marketing initiatives to achieve organizational goal as per company policies and compliance.
- 2. Develop brand strategies and generate evidence based data on given therapy.
- 3. Work on the launches of new innovator molecules in Indian market.
- 4. Collaborate with National and International Societies / Organizations for medical consensus and publications.
- 5. Co-ordinate and participate in National Symposia, CME, Conferences.
- 6. Provide value addition to the marketing team by providing valuable insights related to products for business growth.
- 7. Conduct and drive Advisory Board Meetings and gain valuable insights from board members.
- 8. Routinely interact with KOLs and discuss about the therapies of interest and engage in activities like CMEs and Conferences. Minimum 20 interactions per month.
- 9. Coordinate with business development and in-licensing team to provide medical strategies for new products and evaluation of products in the pipeline.
- 10. Presentation to the SEC at DCGI for new molecules and trials.
- 11. Feasibility and Planning of Clinical Trial.
- 12. Review and finalize CT protocol, Dossier.
- 13. Monitor Clinical Trial Studies.
- 14. Review Study reports and finalize the same.
- 15. Design and review toxicity studies as per regulatory requirements.
- 16. Contribution in medical information compilation (Preparing Draft Prescribing Information, Published data, Regulatory agencies review reports) and review of dossier for manufacturing and marketing application.
- 17. Resolution of medical related DCGI query.
- 18. Medical Training to field force and marketing group.
- 19. Review marketing inputs and add value scientifically.
- 20. Work closely in field with field employees.
- 21. Groom field employees with scientific inputs.
- 22. Support international team in addition with medical related activities and review.