Sykes Business Services Recruitment 2021. Sykes Business Services recruiting Graduate for Non-Voice Process | Chat Support and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Sykes Business Services A pioneer in exceptional customer care and support, SYKES is a leading provider of multichannel demand generation and customer engagement services for Global 2000 companies. We help our brand partners optimize the lifetime value of customer relationships by building an intelligent customer experience that attracts, converts, engages and retains customers.Eligibility for the Non-Voice Process | Chat Support as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sykes Business Services
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Non-Voice Process | Chat Support
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:50
- Details of Salary: 1,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact:B. Rachana | 9014496716 |
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should have excellent Communication skills both verbal and non verbal
- Candidate should be flexible for US night shifts
- Should be flexible to work from office
- Graduates / Undergraduates are eligible
- Good to have some experience in technical support
- Freshers & Experiences can also apply
- Must be immediate joiner
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Sykes Business Services Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Sykes Business Services Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.