Cognizant Released Job Openings On 16-09-2021.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting B.pharma/M.pharma/Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse Candidates with 3 to 10 years of Experience for Junior Data Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Junior Data Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 16/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID email@example.com
- Emaii id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are usually used to handle more critical/senitive transactions.
(same as PE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- • Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- • Query Management.
- • Create New Term Request and prioritize.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
- Performs Migrations / Set up / Close out activities apart from Study Conduct activities under supervision and quality checks from Team Lead.
- May do the Peer QC of the TJDA activities.
- Generates all study related reports, status updates, and carries out all study related email conversation and communication with internal stakeholders and Client.
Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT (Turn around time).
- Proactively identify issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Update Process documentation as appropriate for the process under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
- a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
- b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
- c Attendance.
- d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
Must Have Skills
- Clinical operations
- Clinical Data Management