Ipca Laboratories Limited Released Job Openings On 12/03/2022.Ipca Laboratories Limited Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India.
Ipca Laboratories Limited hiring B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical, Diploma in Chemical Candidates with 15 to 20 experience for DGM Production API Position.Complete Details for the DGM Production API as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Ratlam
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:12/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: T : 09407546173,Interested Candidate Share your CV on email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- To assist the site head to make quarterly/monthly planning based on capacity & orders in hand.
- To assist site head to lead the activities of production department and achieve planned production consistently.
- To create and maintain atmosphere of goodwill between the workforce and involve commitment leading to fulfillment of company’s objective.
- To ensure that all the factory areas as well as machines and equipment’s are kept clear and properly maintained & records are made.
- To train and motivate workers and staff to follow current Good Manufacturing Practices for getting consistent quality product.
- To identify areas of cost reduction and carry out all functions in cost effective manner . To take feed back from costing department based on WIP.
- To Co-ordinate with project for change / reallocation to get optimum utilization of equipment.
- To Co-ordinate with ETP for maintaining waste disposal of the plant level.
- To Co-ordinate with Export department for timely execution of export other post which may be temporarily assigned.
- To review and approve Standard operation procedure & Manufacturing instruction.
- To evaluate the process deviation that are reported during production .
- To ensure that necessary calibrations are performed & recorded .
- To Co-ordinate with R&D department for scale-up of new processes/production at plant level.
- To Co-ordinate with maintenance department for rectification of constrains which are directly or indirectly affecting the production .
- To ensure that new /modified equipment or facilities are qualified before use.