Cadila Healthcare Limited Released Job Openings On 25/12/2021.Zydus Cadila (Zydus VTEC Limited) is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, and ranks 4th in the Indian pharmaceutical industry. The group has manufacturing sites and research facilities spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim in India and in the US and Brazil.
Cadila Healthcare Limited Recruiting M. Tech/ B. Tech with Biotechnology, M.Sc. (Biotechnology) with 02-07 yrs of Experience for Manufacturing /Quality Control/Quality Assurance Departments.
Important Details :
- Job Location:Ahmedabad ( Sanand)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/12/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 26th December, 8.30 AM – 6.00 PM,Hotel Radisson, Hi Tech City, Ganchibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500032
- Contact – Arvind Kumar Singh (08016095113)
Job Description/Skills Required
Manufacturing (Upstream Process):
- With 2-8 years of hands on experience of handling equipment such as fermentation Process, Automated fermenters, continuous centrifuges, filtration skids, Automated CIP & SIP units, Knowledge to perform aseptic handling, knowledge of GMP documentation. Must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
Manufacturing (Downstream Process):
- Experience in formulation & filling. Should be able to operate chromatography column ( large volume ), Automated TFF Systems, DS filtration activities inside B&C grade. Knowledge of media/buffer preparation & reagents as per defined system.
- Good Knowledge of QMS – GMP documentation.
- Must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
Quality Control – Protein analytics/Bio assay/Microbiology/Physico chemical/RM-PM :
- With 2-8 years of hands on experience of handling equipment & tests such as HPLC/UPLC, CZE, UV Spectrophotometer, SDS-PAGE, IEF, RT-PCR, ELISA, Bioassay, microbial identification, microbiological testing of material/products, sterility testing, BET, environmental monitoring of cleanroom, RM/PM, handling stability studies, Animal Handling & Testing (DPT Vaccines), Cell Culture Handling & Testing. Must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
- With 2-8 years of hands on experience of IPQA activities, Line clearance procedure and practices, Aseptic area practices, cell banking/seed lot system procedures, reviewing of batch manufacturing records, handling of qualification/validation activity, change control, deviation, investigation, CAPA, QMS, self-inspection, vendor qualification activities. Awareness of cell banking/seed lot system procedures, Must be familiar with cGMP requirements and working experience in sterile injectable manufacturing facility/vaccine/biologicals will be preferred.