Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd is conducting Walk in drive on 1st & 2nd Feb 2021 for Quality Executive.Chromachemie Laboratory Pvt Ltd is a science based organization conceptualized to cater to the growing analytical & regulatory requirement of the Manufacturing Industries & to provide solutions to the new challenges in separations and purification. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Quality Executive
- Qualification: BSc / MSc (Chemistry)
- Experience: 1to 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Time & Venue: 1st February – 2nd February , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM Bisleri International Pvt Ltd. Plot No 117, Phase III, IDA, Pashmylaram, Patancheru Mandal, Medak Distk, Hyderabad – 502307 Contact – Ramana
- Contact: Ramana
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Maintain the sanitary and hygienic condition of the Manufacturing line to achieve required results
- Monitor Water quality testing (Raw and Product water) as per Bisleri and BIS requirements,
- responsible for Maintaining the Outside laboratory sending the Raw and Finished product water, containers, closures testing etc. as Per Bisleri /BIS protocol.
- Checking and approval of Labels, closures, preforms, Jars etc.
- As and When required has to visit Co-packer manufacturing facility, Inspection and updating the quality system.
- New Vendor development etc.
- Customer Complaints handling, Market/Customer visit, RCA (Root cause analysis) and CAPA (Corrective and preventive action Report) preparation. Etc.
- Analysis of Chemical parameters as per BIS / Bisleri requirements (IS 14543:2016)
- Maintain the GMP/GHK of the processing line
- Maintaining and reviewing of the all related records on day to day basis.
- Maintain Product Shelf Life Samples availability as per BIS/Bisleri norms.
- Incoming RM/PM Analysis.
- Online Quality Checks, Online Process control, Package appearance of the Product, etc..
- Daily Calibration of the Instrument like pH meter, TDS meter, Turbidity meter, Thermometer etc and reporting accordingly
- Preparation of the solution, reagents and standardization of the solution etc..
- Market survey collection of samples and analyzing and reporting
- Maintaining the Date coding of both primary and secondary packages.