Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 25-08-2022.Biophore India Pharmaceuticals (HGS) is a service provider headquartered in Bangalore, India, operating on a global level with over four decades of experience working with some of the world’s most popular brands..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Sc,B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc with 01-04+Years Experience for Production & QC Position.Complete Details for the Production & QC as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 25-08-2022
- Mode of application :WALK IN
- Time and Venue: 27 August , 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. 80-A, Road No: 5, JNPC, Parawada, E BONANGI Vill. Visakhapatnam Vizag – 531021.Contact – Murthy ( 7674014367 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring the product manufacturing as per the norms of cGMP.
- Executing the Batches through manual and MES (PEC) with respect
- to GMP and Safety.
- Reporting, evaluation and investigation of critical deviations.
- Execution of Trail, validation and commercial batches as per the batch planning & schedule. Close monitoring of Critical Process Parameters.
- Performing the Daily, Eccentricity and Quarterly of the Weighing Balance.
- Strictly follow the Work to permit & LOTO system. And Attending the Safety and GMP Trainings. And Creating awareness to the peoples about safety
- Coordinating to other related departments like QA, QC, SHE, WAREHOUSE & ESD.
- Indenting and Receiving All the Raw Material & Ensure Proper Handling, Storage.
- Calibration of Reactors, Tanks, Vessels, ANFDs, RCVDs Mobile Vessels, IBCs and Receivers.
- Planning for solvents recovery and reusability.
- Evaluating proposed changes in product, process or equipment through change control.
- Participate as a Team Member During Internal, External Audits and Plant Visits &Ensure Production area is always Ready for Audits.
- Co-ordination with maintenance department to rectify the maintenance problems of equipments without effecting production schedule.