Biological E. Ltd Released Job Openings On 29/03/2022.Biological E limited is a privately held biopharmaceutical company based in Hotel Cygnett Lite, VIZAG., Telangana, India. It specialises in the areas of low-cost vaccine Supervisor/Sr.Officer/Officer/Executive /Technician /Sr.Technician.
Biological E. Ltd Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,M.Sc,B.Sc,B.Tech,ITI,Diploma Graduates with 2-10+ years Experience for Officer / Executive Positions.
Important Details :
- Location :Shameerpet (Hyderabad)
- Department: Production Formulations ( Injectables)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time & Venue: 03rd April 2022,09:00 AM to 03:30 PM,Effotel by Sayaji, Polt No. 10, C/C.A, scheme No.94, Sec C, Scheme 94 Sector CA, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact – Candidates who are unable to walk-in may send in their CVs to Careers@biologicale.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Required Skills :-
- Preparation and review of BPR, SOPs, Validation / Qualification Protocols.
- BLENDING: Ability to handle shift operations for Formulation Activities. Operate and maintain equipment such as Autoclave, Blending Vessels, CIP & SIP skids
- FILLING: Ability to handle shift operations for Filling Activities. Operate and maintain equipments such as Viial Washing, Tunnel Sterilizer, Filling and Capping.
- Interested candidates may walk-in with an updated CV, latest increment letter and the last 3 months’ payslips.
- Candidates who are unable to walk-in may send in their CVs to Careers@biologicale.com. If an individual has already attended the interview in the past 6 months or has already been offered a position with us, please do not share these profiles.
- Note: Candidates may walk-in without any hesitation as we diligently follow the safety precautions against the spread of COVID-19. As part of our COVID-19 safety measures, the candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance, maintain social distance and wear a face mask before entering the Venue.