Biological E. Ltd Released Job Openings On 26/11/2021.Biological E limited is a privately held biopharmaceutical company based in Hotel Cygnett Lite, VIZAG., Telangana, India. It specialises in the areas of low-cost vaccine production.
Biological E. Ltd Recruiting B Pharmacy / MSc (Life Science) & BSc/ Diploma / ITI Candidates with 02-07 years of Experience for PRODUCTION FORMULATIONS (Injectable), ENGINEERING (Injectables) Positions.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:26/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Email id: Candidates who are unable to walk-in may send in their CVs to Careers@biologicale.com.
- Time & Venue: Saturday, November 27, 2021,09:00 am to 03:30 pm,Biological E. Limited,Shankarpalli Road, Patancheru Industrial Area.Patancheru, Hyderabad 502319,Telangana.
Job Description/Skills Required
PRODUCTION FORMULATIONS (Injectable)
- Designation : Executive/Officer
- Qualification: B Pharmacy / MSc (Life Science) & BSc/ Diploma / ITI
Required Skills :-
- Preparation and review of BPR, SOPs, Validation / Qualification Protocols.
- BLENDING: Ability to handle shift operations for Formu lation Activities. Solution preparation & sterilization activities involved in the final blending of vaccine. CIP/ SIP of mobile vessels and cGMP documentation.
- FILLING: Ability to handle shift operations for Filling Activities. Operation of PFS Filling, vial washing, auto dave and tunnel machines. CIP/SIP of mobile vessels and CGMP documentation.
- Designation : Officer / Sr. Officer
- Qualification : Diploma / ITI (Mechanical instrumentation / Fitter)
- Ability to handle shift operations for Process Equipment such as Bio reactors, WFI coolers, Centrifuge, Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, Media & Pooling Vessels, TFF, -70 Deep Freezers, CIP/SIP Systems, Bio Safety Cabinets, Sealers, Blending Equipment, Autoclaves, Vail Packing Lines, Auto Cartonating, Auto Optical Testing Machine and CIP/SIP Systems.
- Ability to handle shift operations for Instrumentation activities such as BMS, Breakdown Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Calibration, AMC and interim projects, reviewing the completion of Breakdown Status / Calibration / PM works, handling basic troubleshooting in Pro grammable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA).
HVAC & Utilities (Injectables);
- Ability to handle shift operations for Clean Utility Equipments such as PW, WFI & Pure Steam Generation, Distribution Loops, Air Compressor Distribution & Kill Tanks, Experience in handling HVAC system such as Air Handling Units, Clean Rooms Area Qualifications, Cold Rooms, -25 Walk In Deep Freezers, -70 Deep Freezers HVAC Chillers, Process Chillers and maintain the area limits such as Temperature, DP and RH.
Interested candidates may walk-in with an updated CV, latest increment letter and the last 3 months’ payslips.
Candidates who are unable to walk-in may send in their CVs to Careers@biologicale.com. If an individual has already attended the interview in the past 6 months or has already been offered a position with us, please do not share these profiles.
Note: Candidates may walk-in without any hesitation as we diligently follow the safety precautions against the spread of COVID-19. As part of our COVID-19 safety measures, the candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance, maintain social distance and wear a face mask before entering the Venue.