EY Released Job Openings On 25-04-2022.EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm Candidates with 06-08+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager – Research – ( Healthcare Sciences) Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Research – ( Healthcare Sciences) follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Related Job: Lupin,Mylan,Dr. Reddys,Mankind Pharma,Cognizant,Abbott Laboratories,Syngene,Meyer Organics Released Job Openings
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide thought provoking analysis and understanding of end-to-end biopharmaceutical value chain
- Support engagement with domain stakeholders and internal customers to provide a big-picture perspective on the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the domain, preparing impactful analysis on the implications of those trends for EY and its clients.
- Provide research, analysis and insight support to complete life cycle of a consulting engagement from business development to delivering key components of a project
- Support development and co-creation of insights beyond publicly available information by interacting with Senior Analysts, account teams, engagement teams and service line colleagues to extract, update, share and use appropriate content
- Develop high quality deliverables and work in a cross-functional team including market access, commercial and medical experts, to support the delivery of and execution of the overall strategic project
- Develop relationships within priority accounts/solutions/service lines/markets and collaborates with domain customers and EY Knowledge colleagues to deliver research, analysis and insights
- Act as a role model within EY Knowledge and the domain and positively influence change by: leading by example; championing knowledge-sharing behaviors; connecting people; encouraging enterprise-wide sharing; and appropriately leveraging and reusing existing collateral.
- Exceptional project management skills and multi-tasking ability to successfully work on multiple client projects and work demands simultaneously
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills including presentations, meeting/workshop facilitation and business writing
Click here for Official notification and Apply