Deloitte Recruiting CA/CS/MBA for the position Transfer Pricing Tax Analyst .This position requires CA/CS/MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 21st June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Transfer Pricing Tax Analyst
|Location||Kolkata, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR (WFH during Covid)|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Transfer Pricing Tax Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Drafting transfer pricing studies to be maintained as contemporaneous documentation.
- Preparation and filing of accountant’s report in Form 3CEB stating the cross-border transactions of multinational corporations.
- Drafting of submissions, appeals, etc. to be filed with the respective tax authorities in the appropriate syntax.
- Conducting benchmarking studies on database i.e. Prowess and Capitaline.
- Suggesting clients on the appropriate arm’s length to be maintained through advisory planning memos.
- Representing clients before the tax authorities like TPOs, AOs, CIT (A), etc.
- Assisting in Transfer pricing advisory and restructuring assignments
- Involving in key Transfer Pricing Planning assignments including Cost Allocation, Profit Planning, Shifting to a Low Risk Model, Agreements Drafting and Intellectual Property Restructuring.
- Advising clients on the applicability of the latest amendments related to domestic transfer pricing to their business.
- Reviewing the correctness and authenticity of inter-company agreements between subsidiaries.
- Visiting clients to understand their business and conducting functional interviews.
Company Profile: Deloitte We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda.