Bharat Serums and Vaccines Released Job Openings On 08/03/2022.Our belief in Bringing Life to Life is anchored to a passion that has made us preserve, protect and enhance quality of life. For over four decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Recruiting Graduate / Postgraduate in life sciences or pharmaceuticals with 10 +Yrs of Experienced Candidates for Research and Development Project Manager Position.Complete Details for the Research and Development Project Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Sun Pharma Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
To collaborate and manage with key stakeholders to ensure project activities are completed for timely product development as efficiently as possible to accelerate the business by commercialization of BSV products nationally and internationally.
- Managing the R&D project portfolio by classifying and prioritizing projects based on corporate strategy. Monitoring project progress and dependencies that affect resources, deliverables and corporate plans.
- Creating proposals to facilitate decision-making for the portfolio projects, managing project including planning.
- Deliver on the company strategy in co-ordination with R&D and clinical teams for early launch of new products in India
- Collaborate with R&D, clinical, plant (Mfg. QC, QA), marketing, strategy, Regulatory affairs, business development team for developing the project plans for successful product registration in India, ROW & global markets.
- Ensure timely tracking project activities during product development. Standardizing project management methods and processes.
- Providing operational support for project managers, R&D team and project teams.
- Updates to management on current and planned projects.