Baxter International is Hiring for Assoc, Quality Control – RMPM and has issued notification to accept Applications.Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assoc, Quality Control – RMPM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Baxter International
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Assoc, Quality Control – RMPM
- Qualification: M.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm
- Experience: 08-10+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To carry out the sampling of all the materials according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). To carry out the testing of Raw Material and Packing Material according to approved standard test procedure. To support Sub-Department Manager in releasing of Raw Material and Packing Material
- To carry out the calibration of instruments as per the schedule. To coordinate with stability department for the working standards as per the guidelines and various pharmacopoeias. To ensure the status label on the material and transfer such material in the respective area.
- To prepare reagent & volumetric solution and standardize it. To carry out all the necessary tests as per respective specification and procedure and record the results for all the materials. To check the stores and ensure the implementation of GMP norms in the stores.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply