Neuland Laboratories Released Job Openings On 11/03/2022.Neuland Laboratories is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry.
Neuland Laboratories Recruiting B.Sc in Chemistry/MS/M.Sc(Science) Graduates with 6– 8 Years of Experience for Production Documentation Position.Complete Details for the Production Documentation as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/03/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue : 12th March – 20th March , 2.00 PM – 5.30 PM,Survey No. 10, Plot No. 3-72, IDA Gaddapotharam Village Jinnaram Mandal, Sangareddy Dist IDA, Gaddapotharam Rd, Telangana 502325
- Phone:S. Bharathi ( 08455671512 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing Batch Production Record (BPR) and Batch Cleaning Record
- Good knowledge on SAP transactions.
- Preparing Process validation reports and cleaning validation reports
- Supporting to QA while investigating of customer complaints.
- Preparing Process Validation Protocols and Cleaning Validation Protocols as per SOPs.
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures as per current format with current practice.
- Initiating TCC (Temporary Change Control) and CCF (Change Control).
- Initiating Deviation and preparing attachments.
- All GMP Related documents indenting and completed documents retrieval initiating through e DMS.
- Preparing Risk assessment protocols, action plans, mitigation measures And summary report.
- Following Error Rectifications and preparing investigation report.
- Monthly attending MRM (Monthly Review Meeting), Discussing GMP related problems.
- I have good knowledge on DCS (Distributed Control System).
- Review of executed Batch manufacturing record and Equipment cleaning records.
- Verification of practice against procedures during the online monitoring.
- Preparing Master formula and process flow’s.
- I have some basic knowledge about MAC.
- Good knowledge on Process validation and cleaning validations.
- Following General works (Equipments periodical calibrations and Microbiology schedules)