Finecure pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 17-12-2021.Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2005 with a mission and vision of Making lives Healthier” by providing quality medicines with innovation and technology. Presently our company is leading manufacturers and marketers of Pharmaceutical formulations in several therapeutic segments in dosage forms of Tablets, Capsules, Oral Liquids, Dry Syrup, Powders, Injections and Sachet.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Finecure pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Sc,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,M.Sc Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for QA / QC Executive Position.Complete Details for the QA / QC Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Rudrapur, Pantnagar
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17-12-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: B.Pharm Jobs For Fresher And Experienced Candidates
Job Description/Skills Required
- Knowledge and exposure to WHO & Other International Regulatory guidelines, practices and product filing.
- Expert in QMS documentation
- Expert in Qualification and Validation
- Exposure on Audit as member to facing auditors.
- Preparation and review of validation protocols and reports.
- Knowledge of Quality control GLPs and Lab coordination.
- Handling stability studies as per the regulatory requirement.
- Responsible for calibration and maintenance programs, master documentation, batch documentation etc.
- To extend the support to Regulatory Affairs in preparing the analytical data as per their requirements for registration of products in different countries.
- Responsible for coordinating with other departments like stores, QC, Maintenance, purchase department, Process development lab in day to day activity for better operational requirements and to follow the cGMP requirements
- Responsible to prepare the weekly and monthly reports and act accordingly to fulfil the quality assurance requirements
- Should have sound knowledge of all QA documentation 13.To ensure that all the records are retained as per the requirement.