Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021. Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets..
Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruiting B.Sc,B.Pharm,Diploma,Any Postgraduate Candidates with 1 – 5 years of Experience for Medical Representative Position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata, Surat, Vadodara
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Contact : Mob: 9512047595 Tele:+917966216000, Fax: +91 79 6621 6050
Job Description/Skills Required
- Key Account Manager (KAM) has to meet the doctors regularly. He/She usually has a list of doctors that he/she is supposed to call on at appropriate frequency as per the pre-approved ‘daily work plan’.
- KAM has to be aware of the different specialties of the doctors and promote right products to right doctors.
- KAM has to collect feedback about the products used by the doctors and satisfactorily resolve any complaints or concerns related to products with help from HO as and when necessary.
- KAM has to meet the chemists in his/her territory to ensure free availability of products. If required, he/she can also personally book orders from chemists and forward them to the stockiest /distributors and follow them up. Issues like products near expiry or breakages / leakages during transport and credit / debit notes arise often and need prompt & satisfactory resolution with guidance from superiors wherever required.
- One has to ensure that each and every call made on a customer results in a productive output.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Keep District Sales Manager & company informed of new market & competitor activities.
- Execution of marketing plan