Dabur India Limited is Hiring in Sales and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dabur India Limited is the fourth largest FMCG Company in India with interests in Health care, Personal care and Food products, has an impressive presence in India and abroad. Building on a legacy of quality and experience, today Dabur has a consolidated turnover of Rs.5283 crore with powerful brands like Dabur Amla, Dabur Chyawanprash, Vatika, Hajmola, Anmol & Real. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Medical Representative as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dabur India Limited
- Location : Patna, Chapra
- Post Name: Medical Representative
- Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A. (Including Variable: 20%)
- Opening date for online Application: 10/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Detail healthcare products to doctors to positively influence prescribing and advocating behaviours. Ensure detailing
coverage as per plan to meet targets.
Target related activities.
• Tracking brand wise target.
• Identifying and establishing new business.
• Develop coverage plan as per assigned targets.
Setting Journey Plans. • Setting the own PJP.
• Setting own MJP.• Attend initial development program.
Problem solving. • Meeting the target with detailing Ayurvedic and BE range.
• Covering all A & B class doctors in localities.
• Making the required number of doctors / chemists calls.
• Retail call prescription audit at chemist.
• Enhancing prescribing doctors to increase prescription.
• Ensuring Stock availability at Chemist and Stockiest in co-ordination with retailing team.
• Detailing related (product knowledge , Microsoft Excel and computer skills)
• Objection handling to meet doctors needs.
• Doctor and chemist database management.
Admin activities. • Ensure daily reporting in Dabur LEAD.
• Organise health camps, doctors meet.
• Analytical Skills.
Skill Set • Detailing Skills
• Planning & Communication• Relation Building and Trust
• Product Knowledge
• Focus Category (Branded Ethicals)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.