QPS Bioserve Released Job Openings On 14/05/2022.QPS was founded in 1995. Today, the company is considered one of the top CROs in the world. QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development. QPS provides quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients worldwide.
QPS Bioserve Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm Candidates with 00-01+Years Experience for Clinical research Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Clinical research Scientist follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Balanagar )
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:14/05/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue: 16th May – 17th May , 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM
QPS Bioserve India Private Limited, Plot No: 47, 2nd Floor, Beside Obulam Insulators Near Balanagar Bus Stop, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 037 Ph No: 040 6837 5555Contact – Gayatri Battina ( 04068375555 ),Interested applicants with eligible qualification can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org and can also walk in to below address with profiles and academic documents.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensures that feasibility and readiness of the clinical unit, emergency unit and equipment’s for conduction of the study activities.
- Ensures that regulatory related documents, approved Protocol and Informed consent forms etc., are available with the Trial Master File.
- Arrangement of all study related documents as per the protocol requirements.
- Ensures that the all study related volunteer’s documents are compiled and available for the check-in activity.
- Coordinate for subject enrollment process during check-In and end of the study.
- Performed the study related activities as per GCP, Principles and ethics, the applicable regulatory requirements, protocol and its amendments.
- Obtained and documented the informed consent in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirement(s), GCP and ethical principles.
- Training the subjects on do’s and don’ts during the study.
- Coordination with investigator and coordinators for drug administration activity.
- Administration of Investigational drug products to the study subjects.
- Coordination with the clinical staff for drug administration, sample collection, vitals checking and processing etc., is performed according to the protocol.
- Reporting of adverse events to investigator / physician for adverse event management.
- Coordination with the dietician for standardized diet distribution as per the study protocol.
- Ensures all withdrawals and dropouts of study subjects are reported to the Coordinators.
- Ensures subject compliance to all the study related activities.
- Ensures timely and accurate transcription of data from the source documents