AstraZeneca is Hiring in Regulatory Affairs and has issued notification to accept Applications.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AstraZeneca
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Executive – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: B.Pharma/M.Pharma/M.Sc
- Experience: 2-4 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Ensure that all the licensing for assigned Global Clinical Trial /Phase IV/PMS for NDA and Marketed products,
- Ensure that all licensing for assigned products is complete in accordance with relevant norms
- Develop and implement action regulatory plans for allocated products to achieve requisite approvals rapidly and facilitate rapid launch
- Provide Leadership and direction within project teams
- Assist in Issue Management
- Maintain the awareness of, and shape the regulatory environment relevant to the assigned products portfolio
- Competitive Intelligence and analysis
- Ensure compliance with Local legislation, Global regulatory policies, AZ code of conduct, Corporate Governance and Audit requirement
- Project manage changes in product licenses and coordinate with other changes, planned and in progress
- Communicate changes to licenses status promptly
- Maintain detailed knowledge of critical aspects of products: commercial strategies, content of the dossiers, regulatory intelligence, regulatory timelines and supply strategy
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.