IQVIA is Hiring for Clinical Research Associate/Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Research Associate/Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location : Mumbai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: B Pharma/M.Pharma/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: 00 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: NA
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Under general supervision, perform site activation activities in assigned studies for investigative sites, according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions, working closely with the Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary. Review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy, under guidance of senior staff.
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
- Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
- Support the updating and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with accurate and complete project specific information.
- Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF) and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.