Biological E Limited is Hiring for Regulatory Affairs Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications. Biological E Limited is a privately-held biopharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It specialises in the areas of low-cost vaccine production. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Affairs Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biological E Limited
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Shamirpet )
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Qualification: B. Pharma, B. Sc, M. Pharma, M. Sc
- Experience: 7 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Preparation and Review of Regulatory Submission Packages related to Indian NRA such as Post Approval Change & Marketing Authorization Applications
- Assisting in Responding Queries for various regulatory authorities.
- Preparation of dossiers / submission packages for NRA submissions.
- Preparation of dossiers for registration in ROW countries.
- Up to date maintenance of Documentation Data base available with RA.
- Coordination with cross functional departments like QA, QC, Production, Warehouse, Distribution and Marketing.
- Routine Interaction with QA-documentation for updating Master Files.
- Review of Pack Profiles.
- Review of Artworks (Labels and Package Insert).
- Preparation / compilation of technical documents related to tenders / queries.
- Arranging Samples required for registration
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.