Medanta – The Medicity (Global Health Pvt Ltd) Released Job Openings On 25/11/2021.Medanta is an Indian chain of multi-specialty medical institutes based in Gurgaon in the National Capital Region of India. Medanta was started in 2009 with one institute, Medanta – The Medicity in Gurgaon, with cardiac surgeon Naresh Trehan as its main director along with co-founder Sunil Sachdeva.
Medanta – The Medicity (Global Health Pvt Ltd) Recruiting B. Pharm (Fresher),M. Pharma,Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Candidates with 0 – 2 years of Experience for Clinical Pharmacist Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Pharmacist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Designation: Junior Clinical Pharmacist/ Clinical Pharmacist
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,25,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 24/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates can share CV at email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure medication & patient safety by appropriately following hospital policies & regulatory / accreditation related guidelines
- Before Administration, Medication review and clinical audits on the floor.
- Transcription / Indenting of drug and non-drug orders.
- Responsible for medication tracking and receiving from pharmacy.
- Auditing all the in-patient orders for drug name, strength, formulation, dosage and duration of therapy, therapeutic duplication and to check for possible drug interaction, if any as per hospital protocols.
- Checking the Medication Administration Records in the ward and rectification of any medication error observed.
- For clarification check the patient record at the ward / ICU discuss with Clinical Pharmacologist.
- In case any non-formulary drugs are indented inform to the concerned doctor and substitute it with the drugs given in the formulary.
- Responsible for checking the drugs in impress stock, crash cart, disaster kits and ambulance regularly.
- Responsible for documentation of restricted antibiotics and report it to Clinical Pharmacologist.
- Monitoring of adverse drug reaction.
- Drug information resource.