Aurobindo Pharma is hiring For Project Management – Manager/ Derma Packaging – Manager.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Jadcherla, India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Aurobindo Pharma
- Location : India
- Post Name: Project Management – Manager/ Derma Packaging – Manager
- Education: B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Tech, Diploma, MBA
- Experience: 8 to 10 yrs
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: email@example.com
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
Aurobindo Pharma Derma Packaging – Manager
We are looking for a candidate qualified in- MSC / M.Pharm / B.Pharm / BSc / B.Tech Mechanical + Diploma in Packaging Technology with 8-12 years of experience in Packaging development department at –Derma -R & D, Pharmaceutical Company for Regulated market like US, Europe & ROW.
* Thorough knowledge of packaging components of Topical Dosage form & Inhalation products: Aluminum Tubes, Lamitubes, Airless Pumps, Jars, Aerosol Containers, Valves, Actuators, Applicators & Canisters.
* Innovator pack characterization.
* Selection of primary packaging components with scientific approach of topical dosage form (Exposure to Combinations products, preparing and maintaining design history file).
* Documentation – Specifications, Test procedures, Master packaging card, Packaging development report, Design History file & Bill of Material etc.
* Attend performance trials of packaging lines at plant and evaluate the packaging components.
*And other functions like Regulatory requirements & co-ordination with Cross functional teams.
Please mention in Sub -Application for Derma- Packaging- Manager position
We are looking for a candidate qualified in- B Pharma + M.Pharm /MBA with 8-10 years of experience in Project Management department at –Formulation -R & D, Pharmaceutical Company.
>- Planning, coordination, scheduling, tracking and monitoring of projects through its entire life cycle with various cross-functional teams like FRD, FARD, SCM, TT, QA, QC, Regulatory, Logistics and Manufacturing.
>- To decide project timelines and monitor it throughout the project for timely completion.
>- Presentation & projection of data to CFT’s & Senior Management through MIS, Developmental updates, EB updates, forecasting of Upcoming Projects, Project trackers, Weekly report, Monthly report, etc.
>- Continuous support to the development teams, in the form of arranging necessary APIs, Raw materials, Impurities, Documents etc, to facilitate smooth and on time delivery of products.>- To act as an interface between end user and top functional managers by being single point contact, thereby resolving conflicts
Interested candidates with relevant experience can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention in Sub -Application for Derma- Project Management – Manager position.