Aurobindo Pharma Released Job Openings On 07/03/2022.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is an Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Aurobindo Pharma Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Aurobindo Pharma Hiring B.Pharma With 02-07 year(s) of experience for Executive/Sr.Executive Position.Complete Details for the Executive/Sr.Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 07/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure the line clearance during batch to batch and product to product changeovers
According to standard operating procedures.
- Prior to activity,check the pressure Differential readings, Temperature, RH.
- To ensure that calibrations are carried out as per schedule.
- To ensure/verify the materials are dispensed as per the standard quantities mentioned in the BMR.
- Handling and monitoring the activities of various stages like Granulation, Drying, Sifting,
Blending , Compression, Coating ,Inspection and Packing activity.
- Ensure & Initiation of requisitions for sampling activities as per BMR or Protocol for the commercial and validation batches.
- To handle the shift individually leading to zero quality defects in products.
- Execution of scale up batches and preparation of scale up reports.
- Co-ordination with QA (IPQA),Warehouse,Quality Control,Validation Team and Engineering For timely implementation of productivity and better quality compliance.
- Involving, Initiation and Closing of system documentations like Change controls, CAPA and Deviations.
- Man power handling, allocating to different areas, giving training to man power in the shop floor.