Aurobindo Pharma is hiring For Service/Maintenance Engineer.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Jadcherla, India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Aurobindo Pharma
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Service/Maintenance Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
- Experience: 4-8 Yrs
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
1. Preventive, Breakdown, Proactive maintenance of Process equipment’s, sterile and non-sterile, QA/QC/Microbiology, Utilities, Water Systems, Recovery, which are directly related to production to be maintained in the Penicillin area.
2. Spares procurement as per requirement in line with inventory & lead time.
3. Coordination with electrical and instrumentation teams to utilize the resources economically.
4. Reporting the weekly maintenance activities & modifications to HOD Engineering & Utility, Appraising day to day activities & carrying out any assignments given time to time.
5. Ensure implementation of PM activity and documentation pertaining to maintenance practices.
6. Preparing of PM schedule, checklists & Checklist records, History cards & filling the same w.r.t. Audit requirement in coordination with production dept. Agile Reviewer.
7. Monthly cross checking of all documents related to audits for respective areas with reporting authority.
8. Ensure safety systems for all operational areas and its environment to avoid injury frequency and lost time analysis.
9. To maintain optimum level of inventory at stores.
10. To study and develop the secondary level for maintaining the dept. activities.
11. To comply the emergency vigilance, safety compliance reports on time.
12. Follow ups with purchase & CED for procurement of spares and necessary repairs in time.
13. To ensure zero Day Audit observations and maintain online documentation and statutory requirements.
14. To supporting and executing the project activities as per planning.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply