Aurobindo pharma Released Job Openings On 21-09-2021.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Jadcherla, India.
Aurobindo pharma Recruiting Candidates for Sr. QC Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Sr. QC Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- Opening date for online Application: 21/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To prepare, standardise and label stock solutions and laboratory reagents as required.
- To routinely monitor and analyse the water supply according to Company procedures.
- To ensure that all equipment, apparatus and premises of the QC Department are functional and suitable for their intended use, by performing maintenance and calibration as instructed. Apparatus should be handled in the proper manner and not in a way which may be detrimental to its function.
- To assist outside contractors in performing calibrations throughout the company and keep records of these according to standard procedures as required.
- To work out calculations pertaining to analysis and produce the relevant documentation in association always in compliance to EU GMP. To ensure proper filing and easy retrieval of all documentation and records pertaining to the QC Department.
- To assist the immediate superiors in problem solving exercises and other exercises aimed at improving quality and efficiency.
- To perform laboratory equipment qualification and calibration accordingly to a predetermined schedule.
- To perform method validation as required.
- To maintain records of stocks of reagents, equipment spares and reference standards in such a way as to report when re-ordering is due.
- To follow and document (record) precisely all activities as described in the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Test Methods and Protocols.
- To perform all duties as laid down and any additional duties as may be allocated from time to time by the QC Head or delegate in a proper professional manner and in the best interest of Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Executes product testing as per the approved methods of analysis.
- Inputs generated lab data in LIMS.