Aurobindo Pharma Released Job Openings On 11/03/2022.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is an Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Aurobindo Pharma Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Aurobindo Pharma Hiring Any Graduate With 06-11 year(s) of experience for Assistant Manager/Dy Manager(Security) Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager/Dy Manager(Security) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location: Tirupati, Kurnool, Nellore
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 6,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 11/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Security Strategy
- Lead strategic initiatives aligned to business requirements at the unit level for further reinforce security operation in the unit including induction of technology in security operation.
- Intelligence & Vigilance
- Cultivate reliable sources of information to gather intelligence about our business operation at unit level.
- Monitor and analyze daily local, national, and international news that might impact the business in the site.
- Analyze the gathered intelligence, foresee risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Always monitor the vigilance level of the site security operations and drive alertness.
- Security Risk Assessment
- Conduct security risk assessment and implement mitigation measures.
- Review the SRA report and ensure mitigation measures are put in place as per the findings.
- Security Audits
- Ensure to execute regulatory bodies audit requirements in coordination with admin leads at site.
- Ensure training for unit security team to deal with emergency and to assist the emergency response team at site during emergency.
- Supervise efficient selection and training of staff for QRT (Quick Reaction Team) at each site.
- Management and Review
- Monitor site security operations and ensure adherence to established SOPs.
- Manage security/safety awareness and training programs for employees in collaboration with site safety and security leads.
- Ensure visitors entry and exit procedure followed.
- Ensure all security personals fulfil the responsibilities