Aurobindo Pharma Released Job Openings On 12/03/2022.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is an Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Aurobindo Pharma Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Aurobindo Pharma Hiring B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical With 01-05 year(s) of experience for EXECUTIVE – IPDO Position.Complete Details for the EXECUTIVE – IPDO as follows.
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong knowledge on Scale-up of new products, equipment selection and process validations are mandatory.
- Expected to involve in New Products optimization and to perform required engineering studies to ensure first time right concept.
- To facilitate the process suitability study for new products, trouble shooting of plant & engineering problems in R&D.
- Co-ordinate with the R&D for identification of critical process parameter to ensure mitigation plan.
- Estimating and avoiding the scale up problems which may arise from gram to Kilogram scale by estimating the design criteria.
- Preparation of Product Costing, Raw Material Requirement, Batch schedules, Chemical compatibility report, Product Evaluation Report, Equipment List, P&ID, PFD and Safety Reports.
- Provide chemical engineering expertise and input on safety, design, scale-up, equipment selection, optimization, and technology transfer of API processes
- Heat load calculations, Process Flow Diagram preparation
- Responsible for technology transfer from lab to Kilo lab to Plant (End to End responsibility till validation closure)
- Review process safety lab data &establish safe process for scale up.
- Prepare risk assessment, including hazard and operability (HAZOP) study report.