Aurigene Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 06/09/2022. Aurigene is a clinical stage biotech company committed to bringing novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and inflammation.
Aurigene Pharmaceutical Recruiting M.Sc . Organic Chemistry/Chemistry Candidates with 5 to 8 years of Experience for Research Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Research Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/09/2022
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Time & Venue: 11th September , 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Bengaluru:- Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services Ltd 39-40, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronic City Phase – II, Bangalore – 560100 Hyderabad:- Bollaram Road, Miyapur, Jaya Prakash Narayan Nagar, Miyapur, Telangana 500049Contact – Krishna & Naresh
Job Description/Skills Required
- Synthesize and characterize novel NCEs as per client specifications, in an efficient and independent manner.
- Broad knowledge of modern organic chemistry and synthetic methods
- Heterocyclic chemistry, metal catalyzed reactions, handling air/moisture sensitive reagents, hydrogenations, carrying out multi-step synthesis etc.
- Work with a wide range of techniques in synthesis and purification (Chromatographic methods including smooth knowledge of MPLCs), and spectroscopic characterization of novel compounds (NMR, LCMS, HPLC, IR etc.).
- Up to date maintenance of Lab Note Books, as per client specifications and guidelines. Generation of final reports and other scientific documents, as needed.
- Understanding of systems and process pertaining to safety, health and environment. Follow the EHS guidelines, as per zero tolerance policy.
Kindly note :
- Candidates Should carry Certificate of both dose COVID vaccination.
- Last three months salary slips and latest salary revision letter,
- 3 Passport size photograph.