AstraZeneca is Hiring For Key Accounts Manager-Oncology (Zoladex 10.8 mg) and has issued notification to accept Applications.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Key Accounts Manager-Oncology (Zoladex 10.8 mg) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AstraZeneca
- Location : Tughlakabad, Delhi
- Post Name: Key Accounts Manager-Oncology (Zoladex 10.8 mg)
- Qualification: University Science graduate, ideally MBA from reputable institute
- Experience: 3+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- As a Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible to develop and implement market positioning strategies for the oncology products of AZ along with contributing to build the knowledge and capabilities of HCPs at a local level. You will work closely with the sales team to deliver timely sales targets and ensure to create robust stakeholder relationships
- Identify opportunities and strategies to improve positioning of AZ’s Oncology products at a local level.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet targets and further improve positioning of AZ’s Oncology products at a local level.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply