AstraZeneca Released Job Openings On 02/08/2022.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do.Application form link provided at the end of post.
AstraZeneca Recruiting Bachelor’s degree in science/Engineering and/or Business Master’s level degree with 12-15+ years of Experience for Senior Manager – Lean Coach Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager – Lean Coach as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Responsible for driving a step-change in the Lean / Continuous Improvement agenda across the enterprise:
- Creative and out-of-the box thinking with the ability to introduce lean methodologies using non-traditional approaches within a vibrant, entrepreneurial science-focused culture.
- Work with all levels of the organization to shape, lead and guide Lean programs and initiatives.
- Design innovative enterprise solutions to complex cross-functional problems and deploy solutions via effective change management.
- Highly strategic and facilitative role that requires a combination of focus, resilience and flexibility
- Training and influencing others at all levels to embrace and adopt the Lean concepts and agenda.
The Lean Coach is primarily accountable for:
- Ensuring right projects are identified, initiated, completed, reviewed and outcomes recorded for all the Lean projects in IT
- To implement Lean IT Capability Framework within the IT functions
- Establish Visual Management for the allocated function from Lower level to Leadership team
- Establishing a sustainable robust Lean culture by identifying and communicating the standard methodologies among the other Lean champions and key collaborators within IT
- Closely interacting & coordinating with the global collaborators in IT to sustain the lean initiatives
- Ensuring necessary support and information are provided from a site and Initiative perspective to Lean CoE
- Ensure that there is good contribution to a continuous increase in the knowledge/skill of the associates (in Lean) across the site.
- Work on Lean-Agile-DevOps/UX Alignment & create awareness on Digital Ser vices to our IT associates