Asian Paints Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021.Asian Paints Limited is an Indian multinational paint company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company is engaged in the manufacture of paints, coatings, home decor products, bath fittings and related services businesses.
Asian Paints Recruiting B.Sc chemistry/M.sc Candidates with 00-04+ Years of Experience for OFFICER I – QA Position.Complete Details for the OFFICER I – QA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Patancheru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- a) Getting the details about status of different batches in various Pug mills, Mixers, reactors, TSDs etc from the preceding shift Officer-Level I.
- b) Making a list of approved, pending batches, and obtaining any special instructions or communication
regarding batches, processes, practices etc in the previous shift.
- c) Ensuring implementation of 5S activities on the shopfloor and QA lab.
- d) Ensuring the regular updation of various ledgers and log books regarding the parameters checked for batches and other tests done.
- e) Undertaking calibration of various instruments like color computer etc for future usage.
- f) Inspecting various finished products and intermediates as per the specifications and test methods laid out in the master files.
- g) Analyzing batch cards of finished products intermediates for observed deviations in process controls availability of data for future analysis etc.
- h) Coordinating with production in case of deviations w.r.t completion of batches, recording details of the same and ensuring that these do not recur in subsequent batches.
- i) Ensuring periodic updation of various ledgers, files as per the laid down procedures in accordance with ISO requirements.
- j) Looking after the smooth operating and maintenance of various instruments like colour computer,
penetrometer, viscometer, gyroshaker etc.
- k) Making daily rounds to the shopfloor and processing floor to ensure that the activities are carried down as per the laid down procedures/systems.
- l) Communicating with production department regarding status of various batches, approvals, problems related to batches etc.
Weekly/Monthly/Ad hoc Activities
- a) Getting the weekly/ monthly plan from the Planning department and checking for the availability of
specifications, test methods, Master samples, and Standard shade panels.
- b) In case of non-availability of the above, informing Planning cell immediately and taking steps to procure the same.
- c) Analysing customer complaints thoroughly as per the system guidelines and handling customer
- d) Ensuring that feedback for customer complaints goes within 48 hours for product complaints and within 24hrs for packing complaints.
- e) Conducting of various products cum process audits, packing audits, batching audits etc.
- f) Conducting Other Tests as per the required frequency.
- g) Ensuring that master samples are generated before one month of the expiry period.
- h) Ensuring that standard shade panels are procured from technical function one month before the expiry period.