Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Regulatory Affairs Associate II – Medis and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate II – Medis
- Qualification: B Pharm/ M Pharm /MSC / BSC Sciences
- Experience: Minimum 5+ years of overall exp in Pharma Industry
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Lifecycle management on specific products for Europe and international markets
- Responsible at all times that regulatory modules under Product Manager responsibility are up to date, in accordance with agreed procedure as applicable
- Inform, prepare and submit variations either directly to authorities or to Teva’s 3rd party client business (Medis)
- Follow up on variation submissions, timelines and approvals, in accordance with agreed procedure as applicable
- Compile answers to any deficiency questions from authorities or clients
- Ensure outcomes of variations are communicated in timely manner and databases/lists are up to date at all times, in accordance with agreed procedure as applicable
- Provide regulatory guidance and support to other functions and Teva’s 3rd party client business (Medis)
- Participate in writing and update SOP/Work Instructions and process improvements
- Professional communications with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work on other specialised projects as defined by managers of RA
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply