Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Clinical Research Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Mumbai( Ambernath )
- Post Name: Clinical Research Manager
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 25/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Support generic product development from Ambernath, India, other sites as required.
- Evaluate the clinical strategy for generic products in development according to specific market guidance (with the support of the Senior Manager) and present the details in project kick-off meetings.
- Attend team meetings and provide clinical support the development team by assisting formulators in understanding human physiology and formulation influence on PK
- Design and coordinate BE studies according to current standards and guidance applicable to conduct of BE studies/clinical studies for US generic projects
- Prepare and maintain the Sponsor Trial Master File (TMF) for each clinical study for which the Manager is the clinical study lead.
- Review the clinical protocol and to review and approve Informed Consent Forms (IFCs) and Case Report Form (CRFs) for BE studies/clinical studies
- Work with the CRO to ensure that all deliverables are received as per the agreed upon timelines
- Compile information in support of Clinical Trial Applications (CTA) and Import License applications and to send them to the concerned Clinical Research Organizations (CROs).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply