Syngene Released Job Openings On 30/11/2021.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization Candidates with 2 – 5 years of Experience for Senior Research Associate Position.Complete Details for the Senior Research Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:30/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Caplin Steriles Looking For FRESHERS – Mail Resume
Job Description/Skills Required
- Discovery and Translational Medicine at BBRC/Syngene is seeking an associate scientist to support our novel translational research programs spanning multiple therapeutic areas in oncology, immunology, cardiovascular and fibrosis.
- As a member of this group, successful candidates are responsible to design, develop and establish robust assays and platform technologies that support biomarker evaluation, translational assays for target engagement or pharmacodynamic evaluation in humans and specific disease linked programs.
- Candidates must exhibit an energetic and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Experience in assay automation workflows and understanding of relevant programming/computational concepts is a bonus.
- Broad experience in biochemical and cell-based assays with theoretical understanding and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in human blood and tissue handling or primary cell isolation, culture and assays (mechanistic, cytokine/chemokine, enzymatic across analysis modes).
- Ability to design a new assay from the ground up with assay platforms such as multimode plate readers, flow cytometry, MSD, capillary electrophoresis, LC/MS etc would be good.
- Experience in assay automation would be good to have. This could include independent handling of Janus/Tecan/Fluent liquid handlers, proven ability to write protocols for assay automation.