Syngene is Hiring for Associate Research Director and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Research Director as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Associate Research Director
- Qualification: M.Pharma, Ph.D in Pharmacy,M.Phil. in Pharmacy
- Experience:18-20 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- This position will be accountable for creating and leading the implementation of integrated CMC projects for early phase clinical development. Coordination with BD for business development activities.
- Drive projects and communicate with clients for various activities and updates.
- Responsible to ensure functional budget within targets.
- Monitor and enhance overall functioning of individual teams including implementation of systems and procedures. Responsible for team management and project management.
- The candidate will ensure the delivery of CMC information and clinical trial supplies.
- The position requires a full understanding of the cGMPs to enable delivery of clinical trial supplies according to cGMP standards.
- The complexity and range of CMC activities requires the ability to articulate across many CMC functions from drug substance process development and manufacturing, drug product formulation development and manufacturing, analytical development, control strategies, validation, testing and stability.
- Evaluate the current lab equipment and instruments and its asset status.
- Up to date on the all the operational documents and procedures directly or indirectly related lab instruments or equipment.
- Track and monitor capacity, resource utilization as a diagnostic control.
- Regular monitoring of preventive maintenance of instrument and break down assistance.
- Regular quality and compliance audits both Internal/external, corrective & preventive action closure.
- Close monitoring of Infrastructure project progress against the plan and resolve critical bottlenecks and capex forecasts.
- Active involvement in implementation of regulatory and safety compliance programs and best practices.
- Good in quality documentation and communication.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) practices.
- Follow Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS).For further details, please visit http://www.syngeneintl.com.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply