Reliance Life Sciences is Hiring For Business Executive-BioLife,Executive,Executive-Institution and has issued notification to accept Applications.Reliance Life Sciences is a research-driven organization developing business opportunities in bio-therapeutics (plasma proteins, biosimilars and novel proteins), pharmaceuticals (later-generation, oncology generics)..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for Business Executive-BioLife,Executive,Executive-Institution as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reliance Life Sciences
- Location : DALC – Navi Mumbai,Ahmedabad,Guwahati,Dibrugarh,Kolkata
- Post Name: Business Executive-BioLife,Executive,Executive-Institution
- Qualification: B.Sc/ B. Pharma/ B.Com/ B.A
- Experience:1-2 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact : NA
Job Description/Skills Required:
Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- To deliver sales targets for product(s) assigned to him/her in the Business Unit and to Monitor the volume of products being sold in the area
- Build rapport with customers/clients/distributors.
- Visit doctors and institutions on a regular basis with follow ups.
- Prepare daily visit reports and tour plans as per specified norms.
- Identify new Business Associates in the area he/she is assigned.
- Identify customers relevant to RLS product portfolio and maintain a customer/Dr list as per the requirement
- Carrying out activities related to Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Management as per SOP
- Awareness/Knowledge on the consequences of not following Standard Operating Procedures related to Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Management
Outcomes and KPIs
- 100% achievement
- Will be measured in terms of customer conversions and relationship with clients/distributors
- Will be monitored through the Daily Visit Reports/Activities
- Will be submitted and followed as per SOP’s and policies
- Will be monitored through BA appointments
- To be measured as per SOP
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.