Pfizer is Hiring for Suite-2 Lead and has issued notification to accept Applications. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 . Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Suite-2 Lead as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Location : India
- Post Name: Suite-2 Lead
- Qualification: B.Pharma,M.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Sc
- Experience: 15+ years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- You will be responsible for managing the operations of a Suite (Multiple fill lines) and execute process improvement projects with a team of experts. You will be entrusted with taking the lead for regulatory and customer audits. As a Senior Manager, you will be setting the objectives for multiple projects in your division and managing their financial budgets. Your managerial and technical skills will help in guiding the people in your division.Your understanding of the external marketplace and customer requirements will facilitate in instituting knowledge sharing practices in your team and outside. You shall be relied on to manage operational activities and a team of colleagues to support the goals of the division and sets direction for its success.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply