Novartis is Hiring For Manager – Supply Operations and has issued notification to accept Applications.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Eligibility for the Manager – Supply Operations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Manager – Supply Operations
- Qualification:Graduate/PostGraduate in Pharmacy/Life Science/Engineering/Commerce/Economics
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Lead and manage implementation of assigned implementation projects / activities as per the relevant SOPs , business matrix and SLA time lines
- Good understanding of all forecasting models and Demand Planning Cycle along with practical knowledge. Effective management of supply planning.
- Good understanding of pharma operations and material planning, ability to breakdown operational activities to aid creation operation plans
- Ability to evaluate the changes and design setup for life cycle event. Well versed with all the aspects of pharma supply chain. Understanding of various SAP transaction
- Ability to read and interpret MM, PIR, SL, BOM & CMA, MRP, PO, SO etc. Good understanding of advanced concepts like Warehousing, Distribution and Strategies for optimization
- Advanced Excel knowledge with all formulas. Advanced Project Management, project planning and execution and tracking using project management tool (e.g. MS Project)
- Pharma product import- export, custom clearance and import license co-ordination.
- Manage new project set-up and maintenance with vendor.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply