Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd is Hiring for Officer/ Executive_ IPQA (OSD),Officer For QA Documentation [Injectables] and has issued notification to accept Applications.Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Officer/ Executive_ IPQA (OSD),Officer For QA Documentation [Injectables]
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,M.sc
- Experience: 1 to 7 year(s)
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- In process checks on all stages of Manufacturing and Packing activities.
- IPQA activities of Compression, Granulations, Coating, Capsules, Tablets fo Solid Oral Dosage.
- To monitor & verify records of Temprature & RH on shop floor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure and complying activities related to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) for Injectables/Parenterals dosage.
- Responsible for Stability Protocol Preparation and periodic monitoring of Stability samples and their documentation for Injectables/Parenterals dosage.
- To prepare Stability protocol, method validation and specifications for Injectables/Parenteral dosage.
- To keep track of stability schedules for Injectables/Parenterals dosage.
- To analys samples for Stability batches for Injectables/Parenteral dosage.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Candidate must have experience in QA Documentation, Stability Studies and QMS profile for Injectables/Parenterals dosage.